Monday, February 15, 2010

Kickboxing Pics

In case anyone is interested in seeing what it looks like when a really white person practices Muaythai, I thought I'd post some pics. I also have a friend visiting, so had someone to snap a few shots for me. Feel free to tease away (I'm certain someone will have something witty to say about my shorts). Anyhow, hopefully these give a sense of what it looks like at the camp and how I spend 3-5 (sweaty) hours each day here in Thailand. Enjoy.










































.

2 comments:

  1. Shin guards? Weak sauce, dude.

    Also - nice shorts. To echo Melissa & Jessie's comments from before, the pastiness of your legs against the black background of this blog is making me dizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, shin guards are normal for that exercise. For instance, the other guy has had about 400 Muaythai fights (including several championships) and he's wearing them. But if you want to spar when I'm back without shin guards then I'm happy to.

    ReplyDelete