Friday, February 12, 2010
Correction on my previous post--he was drugged!
I feel compelled to make a correction to my previous post about how kickboxing trainees get drunk too easily. It turns out that the guy who I had to carry out of the bar was actually drugged. He, a not-so-politically correct mechanic from the UK, decided to tease some lady-boys at the bar about their chosen profession. In addition to teasing him back, one put some powder in his drink. In his mildly drunken state, he thanked him/her and proceeded to drink it. 20 minutes later, he couldn't open his eyes, sit in a chair, or hold his head up to take a sip of water (or to throw that water up moments later). The obvious lesson, I told him, is to only tease lady boys when you have a top on your beverage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not cool.
ReplyDelete